Friday 15 October 2010

Welcome


Those who know David Reid will know he is one those outspoken types, you know the ones who eaves drop a conversation, one who likes the sound of his own voice, one who has a lot to say for himself, values his opinion above most and enjoys watching sucky films...

This is how my loving wife would introduce my maiden blogging voyage, and to be honest I am not going argue too much, but I would like to say this I love debate and love Cinema, I love sharing ideas and thoughts with all other like minded people. However if I post something negative about a film I am not suggesting you dont watch it in fact the opposite I would love for you to see any of the movies I talk about and would be interested if you feel the same or not.

"Some Think" will be a blog in which I will share my views with you about my own movie going and watching experiences including news, reviews of new and not so new releases.

I Hope you will not only enjoy reading but interact with this Blog also.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment